USGI Asia Platinum General Exclusions
In the above section you have gone through various USGI Asia Platinum medical benefits. Here, you will learn about some general exclusions. USGI Asia Platinum general exclusions are the terms where no claims will be paid where the insured person:
- is travelling against the advice of a Physician; or
- is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in the Physician’s report or certificate; or
- is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment; or
- has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
USGI Asia Platinum Medical Expenses
USGI Asia Platinum Medical Expenses means those expenses that an Insured Person has necessarily and actually incurred for medical treatment on account of Illness or Accident on the advice of a Medical Practitioner, as long as these are no more than would have been payable if the Insured Person had not been insured and no more than other hospitals or doctors in the same locality would have charged for the same medical treatment. Universal Sompo Asia Platinum covers medical expenses up to US $ 25000. Some other prominent features of medical expenses coverage are:
- Universal Sompo Asia Platinum will cover expenses of diagnostic tests.
- Expenses for obtaining X-Ray is covered.
- Universal Sompo Asia Platinum offers In-patient treatment facility.
- Out-patient treatment facility is also covered by Universal Sompo Asia Platinum.
- This plan does not cover expenses occurring due to Mental or Psychiatric Disorders.
All about Universal Sompo Asia Platinum will help you get familiarized with this plan in-depth.