Bajaj Allianz Maximum General Exclusions
In the above section you have gone through various Bajaj Allianz Maximum medical benefits. Here, you will learn about some general exclusions. Bajaj Allianz Maximum general exclusions are the terms where no claims will be paid where the insured person:
- is travelling against the advice of a Physician; or
- is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in the Physician’s report or certificate; or
- is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment; or
- has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
Bajaj Allianz Maximum Medical Expenses
Bajaj Allianz Maximum Medical Expenses means those expenses that an Insured Person has necessarily and actually incurred for medical treatment on account of Illness or Accident on the advice of a Medical Practitioner, as long as these are no more than would have been payable if the Insured Person had not been insured and no more than other hospitals or doctors in the same locality would have charged for the same medical treatment. Bajaj Allianz Maximum covers medical expenses up to US $ 1000000. Some other prominent features of medical expenses coverage are:
- Bajaj Allianz Maximum will cover expenses of diagnostic tests.
- Expenses for obtaining X-Ray is covered.
- Bajaj Allianz Maximum offers In-patient treatment facility.
- Out-patient treatment facility is also covered by Bajaj Allianz Maximum.
- This plan does not cover expenses occurring due to Mental or Psychiatric Disorders.
All about Bajaj Allianz Maximum will help you get familiarized with this plan in-depth.