AM Family Silver General Exclusions
In the above section you have gone through various AM Family Silver medical benefits. Here, you will learn about some general exclusions. AM Family Silver general exclusions are the terms where no claims will be paid where the insured person:
- is travelling against the advice of a Physician; or
- is receiving or on a waiting list for specified medical treatment declared in the Physician’s report or certificate; or
- is travelling for the purpose of obtaining treatment; or
- has received a terminal prognosis for a medical condition.
AM Family Silver Medical Expenses
AM Family Silver Medical Expenses means those expenses that an Insured Person has necessarily and actually incurred for medical treatment on account of Illness or Accident on the advice of a Medical Practitioner, as long as these are no more than would have been payable if the Insured Person had not been insured and no more than other hospitals or doctors in the same locality would have charged for the same medical treatment. Apollo Munich Family Silver covers medical expenses up to US $ 100000. Some other prominent features of medical expenses coverage are:
- Apollo Munich Family Silver will cover expenses of diagnostic tests.
- Expenses for obtaining X-Ray is covered.
- Apollo Munich Family Silver offers In-patient treatment facility.
- Out-patient treatment facility is also covered by Apollo Munich Family Silver.
- This plan does not cover expenses occurring due to Mental or Psychiatric Disorders.
All about Apollo Munich Family Silver will help you get familiarized with this plan in-depth.